1. Instagram Virtual Travel｜Osaka・Kyoto・Kobe（@vitualtrip_japan）
2. FaceBook Enjoy!OSAKA KYOTO KOBE（@EnjoyOsakaKyotoKobe）
3. FaceBook Enjoy!OSAKA KYOTO KOBE for Thailand（@HankyuHanshinTH）
4. FaceBook 大阪・京都・神戸 自由行（@HankyuHanshinHD）
5. Weibo 阪急阪神日本关西之旅
6. Wechat 大阪京都神戸自助游
Posting of comments, images, music, videos, etc. (hereinafter, “Images, etc.”) posted by the User that contain or may contain the following information is prohibited. If such information is posted, actions such as deleting a pertinent comment or blocking the user account that posted such comment may be taken without prior notice.
- Information that interferes with the Company’s operation of the Services
- Information that other Users may find offensive
- Information that causes inconvenience, disadvantage, or loss or damage to other Users
- Information that is slanderous, defamatory, libelous, or discriminatory to the party or a third party
- Personal information of the party or a third party
- Information that infringes on the privacy of a third party
- Information that infringes the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, trade secrets, etc. of the party or a third party
- Criminal acts or information that may lead to criminal acts
- False information
- Information that is contrary to laws or regulations or public policy
- Information intended solely for the purpose of commercial or business transactions (including affiliate marketing)
- Information intended to impersonate another User, a third party, or the Company
- Information for the purpose of recruiting
- Information intended to solicit participation in a particular organization
- Information for the purpose of soliciting donations or investments
- Pre-election campaign or election campaign information, or any information similar thereto
- Information that may cause damage to a visitor’s computer, such as computer viruses
- Any other information that the Company deems inappropriate
3. Representations and Warrants
By posting the Images, etc. to the Services, the User represents and warrants as follows:
1) the Images, etc. posted by the User do not infringe the copyrights, trademarks, portrait rights, trade secrets, honor, privacy, or any other rights of any third parties;
2) If the Images, etc. are posted by the User, the User has sufficient rights to grant the Company the license set forth in the following paragraph 1;
3) All content of the Images, etc. posted by the User is accurate and complete; and
4) The User’s postings and other use of the Services do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Handling of Intellectual Property Rights, etc.
1) All copyrights and other rights related to the contents uploaded or displayed by the Company in the Services are the property of the Company or other right holders authorized by the Company. The User may not reproduce, reprint, publicly transmit, modify, or otherwise use any information or contents provided by the Company in the Services, in any manner or form beyond the scope of personal use as provided for in the Copyright Act.
2) The User shall grant the Company free and unrestricted permission to carry out such acts as publishing the posted Images, etc. in printed materials, newsletters, websites, etc. (including reproduction, adaptation, translation, public transmission, processing, alteration, or any other acts) for the purpose of advertising, publicity, promotion of use, etc. of the Services, and shall not exercise any moral rights of the author.
3) Even in the event that the Images, etc. posted by the User are similar to products subsequently developed, published, marketed, etc. by the Company, the User shall not be entitled to any compensation or any other rights whatsoever.
5. Changes / Discontinuation / Termination of the Services
1) The Company may modify, discontinue, or terminate the Services at any time without notice.
2) In the event of a change as set forth above, there shall be no guarantee that all features and functionality of the Services will be maintained as they were prior to the change.
6. Outsourcing to Third Parties
The Company may outsource all or part of its Services to third parties.
1) Nothing uploaded by the Company in the Services constitutes the Company’s official position as stated in any official external news releases or other public announcements by the Company.
2) The Company makes no warranty to the User regarding any of the following:
(i) the completeness, accuracy, and validity of the contents of the Services (including inconsistencies in information with the passage of time);
(ii) the Services will not be interrupted, suspended, or otherwise impaired; and
the contents such as all information posted on the Services and the accuracy of all information related to the Services.
1) The Company shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage:
(i) Loss or damage caused by the Company’s change or deletion of the information of the Images, etc. posted on the Services, which the Company deems inappropriate for public disclosure;
(ii) Loss or damage arising from the use of the Images, etc. posted on the Services at the discretion of the User;
(iii) Loss or damage incurred as a result of trouble between Users;
(iv) Loss or damage incurred in the event of loss of recorded data of the Services for any reason, such as accident, natural disaster, etc.;
(v) Loss or damage incurred due to interruption, suspension, or other impairment of the Services;
(vii) Loss or damage incurred by the User due to violation by the User of the laws and regulations of Japan or foreign countries in connection with the use of the Services; and
2) If the User violates any of the preceding items and causes any issues with any third parties, the User shall resolve such issues at his/her own responsibility and expense.
9. Handling of Direct Message Function
1) The Company will not respond to any inquiries from the User to the Company using the direct message function (hereinafter, “Direct Message”) of the Services. Inquiries regarding the Services are welcomed at the contact information listed at the end hereof; provided, however, that the Company does not guarantee that all such inquiries will be answered.
2) The Company may use the Direct Message to contact a User who uses the Services only when it is necessary to contact participants in campaigns, etc. that the Company organizes, or to request permission to use contents posted by the User on their accounts.
11. Handling of Direct Message Function
1) The Company does not collect personal information on the Services; provided, however, that the Company will collect personal information, etc. necessary for the delivery of products during a campaign only for that purpose, and will destroy such information as soon as the purpose has been achieved.
2) If any information that includes personal information is posted at the time of posting the Images, etc., it shall be deemed to be a voluntary disclosure of personal information by the person who posted it, and the Company shall not be held liable for any liability arising from such disclosure.
3) If the Company is requested by a judicial or administrative agency to delete any of the information that falls under the information specified in paragraph 2, the Company will do so promptly.
14. Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
1-16-1 Shibata, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0012, 日本